Wednesday, July 24, 2013

YUW




$up,
the past couple days have been stupidly busy and I cant shake this nervous feeling. I've been running around doing errands and small jobs giving to me by family members and friends. I wish I had stuff like this to do this past year while I was at home. Now isn't the best time, I am leaving so soon and I want to spend as much time with the people I love before I leave. Its strange how things play out sometimes.

Fishnet shirt/ Iguana, White Shirt/ Sun Thrift, Shoes/ Dr. Marten Necklace/ Ebay, Choker/ Etsy


Music- You Make Me Feel Like Dancing- Leo Sayer. I love this song, and I am not sure if I have posted it before, but it always makes me happy and hopeful.


8 comments:

  1. Love the white shirt and the boots. Very cool

    ReplyDelete
  2. you're always one step ahead

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really cool look!
    Love the dress and your awesome hair.
    Take care,

    Mirna
    http://lonelywarriorstylediary.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cool and very you as always. Fishnet blouse, who knew it existed? Not me. And a song I know lol.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was nominated for the Liebster Award by another fellow blogger Big City to Back Road Fashion. I have now nominated you for the Liebster Award! Go to my post page to find out details of your nomination and what to do next!

    http://monochromequeen.blogspot.co.uk/2013/07/liebster-award.html


    Happy Blogging! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely our favorite look by you! It's edgy! love love love love:)

    ReplyDelete