Thursday, July 4, 2013

4th




This is my attempt at being patriotic. Now that my hair is blue, I have to stray away from certain articles of clothing because I will look to goth or my worst nightmare of being scene or emo. I decided today I am going to wear red lipstick even though it doesn't really go with my hair. Sometime wearing things that don't go together really makes me feel a scene of originality and power but other times it makes me feel icky. I don't really know why, I guess it kind of just depends on what it is. Red and blue together makes me feel icky, but today its okay because its the 4th of july! AND BOY IS IT HOT. I'm realising more and more how much I really don't like the heat, thank god next month I will be in England were the high is 70 degrees. I made this skirt for Coachella and I love wearing it, I am a sucker for sheer things. The leotard is not a bathing suit, its a leotard, and its from american apparel. Its very comfortable and I really love to wear it, but I have a lot of trouble making it look good with other articles of clothing. I think it looks really well with the skirt though. Its really to hot to be on my computer right now, so I am going to take a dip in the pool! HAPPY 4th!


Music- My Sharona, The Knack

No comments:

Post a Comment