Monday, November 4, 2013

Halloweenier



$up,
I'm sorry for not writing the past week. I was planning to post this the day after Halloween but I was in Paris and I didn't have access to the internet. That kind of threw off my blogging, but I wouldn't trade it for the world. I went to Paris this past weekend to go to the Pitchfork concert with my really good friend from High School. She is studying abroad in Rome with one of her friends from college, and her best friend is studying in Florence, so we all decided to meet up for this show. The highlight of the weekend was seeing Disclosure Friday night. I love disclosure (As I am sure you can tell) and I was expecting them to be really good live, but I was not expecting them to blow my mind. They swept me off my feet. If you ever have the opportunity to see them, take it with no hesitation.

Coming back from Paris I feel like I missed so much, and I have so much I need to catch up on. How was your Halloween? As you can tell I went as 'The Girl With The Pearl Earring' and it was a hit. People came up to me off the street and told me how original they thought my outfit was and how much they liked it. It was very flattering. I was going to go to this club called the nest on halloween with some friends, but at the last minute a friend and I went to a bar in central London. It was interesting, but my friend and I left after 30 minutes. Mainly because it was getting really late and I had to go to Paris in the morning, so I needed my sleep. It took us ages to get back home, but we ran into some interesting people on the way home and had a lovely conversation with a man and women who were probably about 27. They were basically giving us life advise, which I usually hate, but I thought it was pretty useful. I guess all and all halloween wasn't very eventful, it doesn't really compare to Halloween in LA, but I guess I knew that going into it.

Music-In honor of the Pitchfork festival, I wanna post some disclosure <3

2 comments:

  1. never trust anyone over thirty they used to say. never trust anyone under thirty giving you life advice. lol. costume is amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! You look perfect!

    http://www.caterina-m.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete